Information on $2.5 Million in College Scholarships Available at CollegeWeekLive SPRING, March 24th and 25th
www.CollegeWeekLive.com Offers Cash for College as Just One of Ten Reasons to Login to the World’s Largest College Fair March 24-25
Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 24, 2010 -- CollegeWeekLive, the world’s largest college fair, today announced that information on more than $2.5 million in college scholarships will be available at CollegeWeekLive SPRING, March 24th and 25th. The world’s leading college fair and admissions event now offers a directory of college scholarships from participating institutions that includes both need and merit-based awards. CollegeWeekLive SPRING, the largest admissions event of the season, kicks off this Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern, and CollegeWeekLive offers nine additional reasons to register and login March 24th and 25th:
- $2,500,000+ in college scholarships available. Sign-Up for free and login March 24-25 to browse a directory of scholarships from participating higher education institutions.
- Chat with admissions representatives from hundreds of colleges live. Participating institutions range from Ivy League schools to public and private universities and regional leaders in higher education.
- Get great advice and instant answers from admissions pros on topics like “how to write a college application essay” or “how to pay for college.” Browse the agenda at CollegeWeekLive.com for more information.
- Win a CollegeWeekLive cash scholarship just for logging in: a total of $10,000 is available for five student event attendees, with $5,000 for first prize.
- Win free text books. Refer three friends and attend to be eligible.
- Win an Xbox 360 and free games. Login on March 25 at 6:00 PM EST for a Microsoft supported presentation, “Careers in Technology After College.”
- Win free SAT test prep courses from Knewton, which offers live and on-demand standardized test preparation, anytime, anywhere.
- Browse information available from the U.S. Department of Education Office of Federal Student Aid, which is the preeminent source for college funding in the United States, with more than $100 billion in financial assistance available for American families.
- Hear it from a peer. Who better to tell you what college life is like at your top choice? Video chat with students on campuses across the country and around the world. Browse the Student Chat tab within the CollegeWeekLive SPRING agenda.
- Win an HP Mini. HP Academy will be offering special student discounts at CollegeWeekLive SPRING as well as an opportunity for one student who attends the live session, “Technology Essentials for College”, March 24th at 5:00 PM EST to win an HP Mini netbook computer.
If you are a student or a parent interested in attending CollegeWeekLive SPRING, visit CollegeWeekLive.com to sign-up for free now. If you are an admissions representative interested in reaching college-bound teens live online, contact 617.938.6000.
CollegeWeekLive is the premier online college fair and admissions event destination. With hundreds of colleges and universities exhibiting and more than 200,000 registrants, CollegeWeekLive revolutionizes college admissions, making the process easier and more cost-effective by bringing students, parents, counselors and colleges together online, transcending time and distance. If you are interested in attending CollegeWeekLive, visit www.CollegeWeekLive.com to sign-up for free.