CollegeWeekLive is changing the world of college admissions. Our unique platform enables 300+ Colleges and Universities to have live, interactive sessions with prospective students at every stage of the application process. Throughout the year we host online college fairs, virtual open houses, and special events, providing students with access to Colleges and Universities, $3 million in scholarships, and advice from leading authors and education specialists. Our admissions events have been featured on Fox, ABC News, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Univision, and NBC. One in three college-bound students now uses CollegeWeekLive to navigate their college search and the company has strategic partnerships with the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Education and numerous state education agencies.
CollegeWeekLive is seeking a Director of Sales
- Leads team of sales hunters in hitting new business sales goals through sales trainings, pipeline management, mentoring, and leading by example.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for CWL products and services.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for prospective customers.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends by reading pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Thinks creatively and implements unique solutions for clients' recruitment objectives.
- Actively works in a close team environment with other Account Executives, while also keeping close relationships with marketing, production and operations teams within the company.
- Coordinates with marketing regarding client feedback, case studies and press releases.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in sales with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals personally as well as leading a team to success
- Knowledge of colleges and universities and the admissions process a plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, along with strong relationship building a must
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM database
- Ability to manage pipeline and forecasting sales
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position