CollegeWeekLive is changing the world of college admissions. Our unique platform enables 300+ Colleges and Universities to have live, interactive sessions with prospective students at every stage of the application process. Throughout the year we host online college fairs, virtual open houses, and special events, providing students with access to Colleges and Universities, $3 million in scholarships, and advice from leading authors and education specialists. Our admissions events have been featured on Fox, ABC News, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Univision, and NBC. One in three college-bound students now uses CollegeWeekLive to navigate their college search and the company has strategic partnerships with the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Education and numerous state education agencies.
CollegeWeekLive seeks to add a full time Marketing Operations Specialist to our team. The ideal candidate must have experience in working with CRM and Marketing Automation Systems and should be technically advanced. He or she will be a self-starter that wants to come into a company and “own” this important role.
- Assembling and executing digital promotions via Marketo (emails and landing pages) based on client demographics
- Improving CRM data quality including research to enhance lead records and marketing lists
- Running queries and pulling lists based on selection criteria from Salesforce for marketing campaigns
- Monitoring, measuring, analyzing the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Reporting results and providing insight into performance to management
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience actively using CRM and Marketing Automation Systems, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- HTML experience preferred
- Advanced quantitative and database skills (including excel skills) highly preferred
- Attention to detail, with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications desired, but not required
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time