CollegeWeekLive is changing the world of college admissions. Our unique platform enables 300+ Colleges and Universities to have live, interactive sessions with prospective students at every stage of the application process. Throughout the year we host online college fairs, virtual open houses, and special events, providing students with access to Colleges and Universities, $3 million in scholarships, and advice from leading authors and education specialists. Our admissions events have been featured on Fox, ABC News, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Univision, and NBC. One in three college-bound students now uses CollegeWeekLive to navigate their college search and the company has strategic partnerships with the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Education and numerous state education agencies.
We are currently seeking a Junior Graphic Designer/Web Specialist to play a key role in the design and implementation of all branding, logos, websites and online and print marketing materials. The position, reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer for CollegeWeekLive, is a unique opportunity for the right candidate – offering the ability to be creative and impactful in executing branding across multiple channels.
- Design and execute website elements that drive engagement and appropriate user action on the CWL website.
- Design html email templates for use in communications to different audiences -- such as potential attendees, registrants, sales prospects, and marketing partners.
- Design print collateral (flyers, ads, postcards, direct mail) for use in sales and audience acquisition.
- Design event assets that stay within branding guidelines and drive audience,establishing a creative and consistent look and feel.
- Design PowerPoint templates and graphics for use in sales presentations.
- Work closely with the marketing and client services team to develop assets that meet the needs of our audience and clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years experience with Web and/or interactive design, with demonstrated project management -- in a B2B or B2C internet company.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and InDesign, (Flash optional)
- Strong knowledge of the differences between RGB and CMYK.
- PC and MAC platform proficiency.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent communication, creativity, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent proactive problem solving skills.
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time