CollegeWeekLive provides the world's largest college fairs and online admissions events. With hundreds of colleges and universities exhibiting and more than 1.5 million registrants, CollegeWeekLive revolutionizes college admissions, making the process easier and more cost-effective by bringing students, parents, counselors and colleges together online, transcending time and distance. The company’s admissions events have been featured on Fox, ABC News, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times and The Korea Times. CollegeWeekLive is produced by PlatformQ, whose mission is to connect people, companies, organizations and associations worldwide to meet, interact and learn from leading experts and thought leaders through proven interactive tools at online events.
CollegeWeekLive is currently seeking an Event Coordinator!
- Oversee and directly contribute to the production of virtual booths and other virtual areas for all of CollegeWeekLive’s events during the course of the year.
- Coordinate and manage speakers and panelists for keynote and other event sessions to be broadcast via the platform.
- Develop production schedules and processes for all events.
- Facilitate and assist clients with the loading of all marketing materials and collateral in the event console.
- Manage your own set of accounts, making sure they are utilizing their membership, answering their day to day questions, and providing customer support.
- Conduct quality assurance testing on assigned areas of the site.
- Actively work with the management team to define the scope, technical and business requirements, and benefit analysis for projects.
- Help produce/maintain/revise/reformat all digital programming, including: live video, video-on-demand, webinars, and other online presentation formats.
- Provide technical support and help troubleshoot client computers, webcams, microphones, etc. for live presentations and accessing the website.
- Assist in developing ad sales, promotions, and marketing opportunities within the context of the events.
- Ability to work off hours when needed for live events.
The position reports to the Manager of CollegeWeekLive Production.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in video editing tools like FinalCut Pro desirable.
- Prior experience handling multiple clients
- Ability to multitask
- A creative mindset
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position