If you're excited about contributing to a fast growing, profitable startup and love tackling the unexpected, CollegeWeekLive may be right for you. We're a high energy, hardworking group that's looking to build our marketing team. If you're looking to join a supportive, growth-oriented company that values enthusiasm, creativity, and thoughtfulness, we'd love to hear from you.
CollegeWeekLive has created an untapped market - helping college-bound students connect with colleges and universities around the world. Join us in developing engaging marketing campaigns that help our sales team achieve aggressive goals. Our ideal candidate has a keen analytical mind, strong B2B marketing skills, a passion for continually perfecting marketing strategy, a propensity for multi-tasking, and a good sense of humor wouldn't hurt either!
We're looking for someone who will:
- Take a lead role in creating targeted messaging for university clients and prospects based on the B2B team's strategic goals
- Create and implement multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns that grow upsell and renewal opportunities
- Manage the B2B website strategy, using analytics and testing to optimize and achieve acquisition and awareness goals
- Work with the creative team (writer and graphic designers) to create and maintain sales collateral, sales tools, and web content to support new business sales, retention, upsell, and client services
- Develop sales tools and training materials, including slide decks, pitch sheets, and product training
- Create webinars and virtual events, including content strategy, speaker recruitment, and execution
- Manage planning and preparation for trade show exhibiting, presentation, and related marketing activities
- Help other B2B marketing team members to translate messaging into targeted, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Support miscellaneous activities that contribute to planning and sales growth
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing (web strategy, content development, messaging)
- Proven track record of driving measurable sales results
- Experience supporting a sales organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience in a SaaS (software as a service) business a plus
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation (Marketo) a plus
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
More About Us:
CollegeWeekLive is changing the world of college admissions. This unique site enables students to live text chat and video chat with admissions reps and current college students to help them make informed decisions about choosing a college, paying for college, and more. Throughout the year we host online college fairs, open houses, and special events, providing students with access to 300+ colleges and universities, $3 million in scholarships, and advice from leading authors and education specialists. Our admissions events have been featured on Fox, ABC News, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Univision, and The Korea Times. One in three college-bound students now uses CollegeWeekLive to navigate their college search.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position