CollegeWeekLive is changing the world of college admissions. Our unique platform enables 300+ Colleges and Universities to have live, interactive sessions with prospective students at every stage of the application process. Throughout the year we host online college fairs, virtual open houses, and special events, providing students with access to Colleges and Universities, $3 million in scholarships, and advice from leading authors and education specialists. Our admissions events have been featured on Fox, ABC News, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Univision, and NBC. One in three college-bound students now uses CollegeWeekLive to navigate their college search and the company has strategic partnerships with the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Education and numerous state education agencies.
We are currently seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to play a key role in our marketing organization.
- Manage relationships with existing affiliate channel to ensure maximum contribution for web and event traffic
- Coordinate marketing efforts with affiliates to ensure consistent marketing message Identify new affiliates for domestic and international audience acquisition
- Track and manage the expenses associated with audience acquisition
- Review historical data to identify key trends that can have positive or negative impact on quality of virtual events
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing team to plan future event goals
- Monitor and report on ongoing event performance
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience dealing with large quantities of data
- Advanced excel and data analytics skills
- Knowledge of Tableau reporting is a plus
- 2-5 years experience within a marketing organization
- Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills
- Excellent, proactive, problem solving skills
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Full-Time Position