CollegeWeekLive is changing the world of college admissions. Our unique platform enables 300+ Colleges and Universities to have live, interactive sessions with prospective students at every stage of the application process. Throughout the year we host online college fairs, virtual open houses, and special events, providing students with access to Colleges and Universities, $3 million in scholarships, and advice from leading authors and education specialists. Our admissions events have been featured on Fox, ABC News, USA Today, The Washington Post, The New York Times, Univision, and NBC. One in three college-bound students now uses CollegeWeekLive to navigate their college search and the company has strategic partnerships with the U.S. State Department, U.S. Department of Education and numerous state education agencies.
CollegeWeekLive seeks to add a full time Marketing Associate to our team. The ideal candidate must have experience in planning & executing online marketing programs, specifically in the areas of social media and content syndication. He or she must be a marketing innovator with a track record of building compelling programs to drive traffic to online programs.
- Expand the CollegeWeekLive web presence through the management of CollegeWeekLive.com, blogs, social media, and other related sites
- Drive website traffic via social media and make edits to the company's website as necessary
- Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers and communities that fit the company's online strategy
- Lead CWL's social media strategy – including the creation, distribution, and management of CWL's own social media assets, in addition to working through the social media networks of external marketing and content partners
- Ensure consistent messaging across all social media channels and CollegeWeekLive.com
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience planning and executing online marketing programs
- Extensive experience with key social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- HTML website and email design skills
- Advanced quantitative and database skills (including excel skills) highly preferred
- Strong writing skills with experience managing or contributing to relevant blogs
- Attention to detail, with the ability to see how details fit into the overall picture
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications desired, but not required
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Health & wellness benefits
- Generous vacation policy
- 401K matching
- Long-term disability coverage
- Great location walking distance to Commuter Rail and Needham Center
PlatformQ, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices.
Contact Information: Please send resume to email@example.com.
Location: Needham, MA
Position Type: Regular Full-Time